Aneeta Windows "Aneeta™" is a member of the Australian Window Association and as such conforms to an Industry Code of Conduct designed to protect consumers.
Aneeta™ is inspected by independent third party NATA accredited auditors to validate that the window and door products examined have been manufactured to the relevant Australian Standards and the legislative requirements of the National Construction Code of Australia.
As of July 1, 2013 Aneeta™ have introduced an updated 6 Year Warranty.
This guarantee is provided in addition to any warranty or guarantee imposed by law and in particular the guarantees implied by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010. In no way does this warranty seek to exclude or limit any right or remedy you have in law. However to the extent that is permitted by law any other warranties or guarantees are excluded. For the purpose of this warranty "the product" means a sashless window or door product ordinarily sold by Aneeta™.
Subject to the conditions and limitations below Aneeta™ warrants that its product are of acceptable quality and free of defect caused by Aneeta. This warranty is to be read in conjunction with the Aneeta Windows terms and conditions.
Aneeta™ Sashless Window Systems Warranty
What this warranty covers
Aneeta™ Windows guarantees their sashless inserts against defects in materials and workmanship as per the terms below.
- All structural materials, beading, locks, handles, pulleys, cords and other parts for 6 years.
- All glass against defects and degradation for a maximum of 2 years.
- This warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the faulty product only. There is no liability for any other claims, damages or costs whether consequential or otherwise caused by the defect
This warranty is valid as long as
- The sashless inserts have been installed by qualified Aneeta™ Windows installers.
- The Window subframe has been installed in accordance with Australian Standards AS2047 and AS2048, and standard building practices.
- The product has been maintained in accordance with Aneeta™ Windows operating and maintenance manual.
- The product has not been damaged due to misuse, physical abuse or neglect.
- The product has not been physically altered or removed and reinstalled.
- The product is not subject to abnormal stress from the location i.e. - application of heat, excessive vibration or movements of buildings or foundations.
This warranty does not cover
- Glass that has been modified in any way by the addition of a film (tint, privacy or any other).
- Glass breakages except where the glass breakage has been caused solely by the companies faulty workmanship or materials.
- This warranty does not cover discolouration of finishes that may occur under certain climatic conditions.
- Normal wear and tear.
Defects do not include
- Industry variations in specific glass, powdercoating and anodising finishes will not be accepted as defects.
How to make a claim
- All claims must be made in writing and must be made within 30 days of identifying the defect.
Where to make a claim
- Please contact your nearest Aneeta™ State office located in each State of Australia. For your nearest Sate office please call 1 800 653 207
Should you wish to make a claim under this warranty you are required to first notify Aneeta™. Other than as provided by law Aneeta™ will repair or replace the product to the extent that it is functionally equivalent to the product supplied. Where a product has been repaired or replaced this warranty shall only apply to the repaired or replaced product for the balance of the period provided by this warranty.