Aneeta Windows provide excellent energy efficiency in single glazed sashless combinations by using both tinted and low e glass. Double galzing is very popular in cold climates and where high glazing levels are requested to meet energy rating requirements.
A range of Aneeta Windows’ products are listed with the Australian ‘Window Energy Rating Scheme – WERS.
- The counter-balanced system provides an eay operation to open for 2 pane large systems.
- Designed with the smallest sash framing systems possible
- Provides a superior thermal performance
- Double glazed glass units are designed around 16mm overall size – suitable for glass combinations of
- 4 glass / 8 air (argon) / 4 glass
- 4 glass / 6 air (argon) / 6 (6.38) glass
- Can be done in 3pane and servery configurations
- Very cold climates
- Where energy conservation is a concern, and other glazing types aren’t suitable
- For maximum comfort levels
Aneeta Windows – The Sashless Window
Aneeta Windows pride themselves on being innovators in sashless window systems. Please note many of our systems contain specific design elements and as such we protect our inventiveness by obtaining worldwide patents and design protection where possible.